Founded by a passionate direct marketer
A wide diversity of experience in multiple industries
dmcg (formerly known as Grigg and Associates) was founded by Ted Grigg in 1987 to provide direct marketing consulting services to a variety of industries. Services include direct marketing planning, strategic direction and tactical implementation as needed to achieve specific sales objectives.
In his past, Ted set up three successful direct marketing agency divisions from scratch for well-known general advertising agencies. On the client side, he held high level positions with P&L responsibilities for direct response insurance and Medicare/Medicaid insurance products sold to companies and direct to consumers.
After creating direct marketing programs for over 60 managed care and insurance corporations using DRTV, print, direct mail, outbound telemarketing and online using multichannel strategies, Ted brings unparalleled direct marketing expertise.
With his flexibility working with all available channels, Ted assembles the best marketing and creative support available in the industry to achieve your marketing objectives. READ MORE.
Contact Ted Grigg Now
Call Ted Grigg at 214-280-2398 (in Dallas, TX) for a free 30-minute consultation. Or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Descriptions of Typical dmcg Clients
As a direct marketing consultant, Ted's typical client possesses some of the following characteristics.
1. The client already uses existing direct marketing and relies heavily on direct response advertising to generate sales and sales leads but is looking for fresh ideas.
2. If the client is new to the direct marketing discipline, then the company has appointed an internal direct marketing champion with decision making authority who acknowledges the money making power of database marketing and seeks Ted's expertise to make that effort successful.
3. The client wants an objective view and an outside perspective about how to improve the productivity of his company's present direct response advertising.
4. Some dmcg clients want a 360% view by asking Ted for an audit of the company's direct response creative work, suppliers, master file of clients/prospects and internal inbound/outbound telemarketing staff.
5. In some cases, the client does not have the needed direct marketing expertise to create, implement and evaluate best practice direct response programs and relies on Ted for direct marketing strategic guidance.