A few project examples listed by industry
This is a small sample of case studies demonstrating dmcg's diversity of industry experience
Generated B2B leads targeted to heads of Human Resources at large hospitals in the US -- UMR, a United Healthcare company. READ MORE.
Discovered ways to beat long-standing direct mail controls when all else has failed -- AARP. READ MORE.
Genrated leads in a hyper-competitive market place while simultaneously lowering the cost-per-inquiry -- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. READ MORE.
Contact Ted Grigg Now
Call Ted Grigg at 214-280-2398 (in Dallas, TX) for a free 30-minute consultation. Or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Top 7 Benefits of Working With dmcg
Engaging dmcg in your next project provides a number of benefits
1. Offers more cost effective support than comparable services provided by direct marketing agencies
2. Provides deeper expertise than medium to large agencies that typically assign junior people to your account
3. Brings unusual depth of expertise in the insurance and managed health care industries
4. Delivers business perspectives that include both advertising agency and client side experience
5. Imparts multi channel expertise including direct mail, email, outbound and inbound telesales, broadcast and print
7. We become a new source of learning for your internal staff. When you engage us, you will increase your team's internal depth. You will expose them to our analytical and creative processes thus contributing to their own skill set.