Dear Direct Marketing Prospect,
dmcg, a Direct Marketing Consulting Group, uses all of the tools of the trade to make your direct response program successful.
- Data-driven marketing
- Response modeling
- Database segmentation
- Direct response creative
- Omnichannel marketing
- Digital integration
- Direct mail marketing, email, telesales
Behind all of these options rests a simple, unrelenting focus on your perfect prospect. We translate your product features into the benefits that meet your prospects’ most pressing needs.
By understanding your target audiences, we develop direct marketing plans, tests and creative work that motivate them to respond to your offers.
Please explore our web site and take advantage of the information throughout. Then call me at (972) 459-6868 or send an email to discuss your particular challenge and the solutions we can provide.
Ted Grigg, President and principal direct marketing consultant
Three critical reasons dmcg needs to be your direct marketing consultant
1 Focus on lowering your Cost Per Lead and Cost Per Sale
This ability comes only with Ted Grigg’s 30 years of high level direct marketing experience spending millions of dollars for testing in all available media across many industries. READ MORE.
2 Ted Grigg's direct marketing consulting approach to your assignments
We do our homework by getting to know your customer, your products, your selling processes, your database and any test results that almost always reveal ways to increase your ROI. READ MORE.
3 Direct marketing team member experts selected to meet your needs
dmcg customizes its team to meet your assignment specifications. You typically get deeper expertise than you would from traditional direct marketing agencies. READ MORE.
Contact Ted Grigg Now
Call Ted Grigg at 972-459-6868 (in Dallas, TX) for a free 30-minute consultation. Or email him at: email@example.com
When you are facing these direct marketing challenges, contact Ted Grigg
1. You are launching a new product that requires direct response planning and implementation
2. Your direct response rates are dropping and you want to know how to reverse it
3. Your in-house marketing team lacks direct marketing expertise
4. You want an assessment of your direct marketing operation including personnel and processes
5. You need an outside, objective perspective of your direct marketing program
6. If you are a general advertising agency, you need someone who is experienced in both direct and general advertising
7. With the reduction of your marketing staff, you now need external direct marketing support on a contract basis
8. You are looking for a direct marketing consultant who will bring fresh thinking to the table
9. You need an assessment of your direct mail creative and production resources
10. You need objective advice on everything from sales processes and operations to channel integration planning
11. Your database is not doing the job and you need specifications and recommendations for enhancing your database using a state-of-the-art CRM system